<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Tuesday, January 17, 2006 ] -
 
It's A Boy!
I have resigned to a hiatus from this blog primarily to get my act together and take care of the more important things in my life. This is the prime reason.

I'm very thankful to G-d and my entire family, and extremely proud to announce the birth of my son. He was born yesterday, on the 16th day of Tevet (January 16th) at 2:16pm in Evanston. I pray to G-d that my amazing wife and I can raise him to a life of Torah, Chuppah, and Good Deeds.

For the ladies, because I know they like this stuff:
Please call for Bris and Shalom Zachor party information.


Comments:
Mazal Tov and best wishes.
 

mazel tov!!!!
 

My kids were born in Evanston Hospital too.
Mazal Tov!
 

Mazel Tov! May you raise him to Torah, Chupah, Maasim Tovim. Velvel Jr. looks cute! And he's a big long boy from what your stats tell us. Looks like he's gonna be a charmer like his dad. I bentch you with extra sleep - you will need it!

Mazel Tov!
 

Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov!

What a cute little mini-man.....TTYL
 

velvel tov!

adam
 

Mazal Tov! You should have much nachas.
 

Mazel tov to you and Becky.
 

Hi

Please consider writing news pieces or an op-ed for Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News. We strive to present different views and opinions while rejecting political correctness. Ideally, we try to make the news "smart and funny." Thus, your input is very welcome.

Best,
Alex
www.jewrusalem.net/en
 

Post a Comment