<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Sunday, March 13, 2005 ] -
 
Unlistenable Bootleg, part 2
I'm took samples from the show so you can see what it is. It turns out the guy who's yelling the entire show is the taper himself. I know this because on track 14, the introduction to "Tzama Lcho Nafshi," the freak gets called up on stage and introduces himself by the same name that's attributed to the taper. Advice for tapers: don't be the loudest person in the room.

Don't let anyone tell you that this guy doesn't love Moshiach.

If you ask me, I think beer was involved.

I put together some evidence, samples of "whoooooo!!!!!," shouted requests, and off-key singing, for the taper's trial, here.


Comments:
Velvel

When my son got married, my brother in law made a digital videotape for his family who live in Israel. He sent us a copy. The visuals were great but he was signing along the whole time and is COMPLETELY tone deaf!
 

that was one of the funniest things I ever heard, for a second I thought this guy was, um whats the PC term for it, retarded. (OK I am lying, for all of it I thought he was retarded)
 

Post a Comment