<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Thursday, March 17, 2005 ] -
 
My very own Matis bootleg
Finally, after finishing the tedious processing of my audio files, my own crappy Matisyahu bootleg from 1-27-2005 is available to the public.
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=23288

My impressions of the show.

The official bootleg text file.

Caveats: The sound is a little boomy. It was recorded on MD, which uses lossy data compression. Then I converted it to WAV over an analog connection (also lossy). This only matters to a small percentage of the population which is either anally retentive or has ultra-sensitive hearing.


Comments:
Thank Velvel, the shows are always nice to listen to.
 

"anally retentive or has ultra-sensitive hearing"

Or has their ear shoved up to their butt.
 

i have that ear.... naw, the loss isnt the issue on this, its the room. can't hear a thing its so boomy.
 

Post a Comment