<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Tuesday, March 08, 2005 ] -
 
My Purim season music schedule
I've been asked by a few people what's happening on Purim and when am I playing. Thank God I've got plenty to do. Here's the schedule. More details may follow.

Monday, March 14th, 5:00pm
Evën Sh'siyah plays University of Wisconsin in Madison.

Thursday, March 24th, Purim, 7:30pm
Annual Purim masquerade party at the Tannenbaum Chabad House in Evanston (2014 Orrington). Show up early so you can catch my first set. I'll be playing in all three bands, and honestly, I think you'll be missing out if you don't catch them all.

6:40 pm - Megillah
7:30 pm - Farbrengiton
8:30 pm - Yaniv and the Ra'ashan band
10:30 pm - Evën Sh'siyah
12:00 am - Angry Neighbors Association/Evanston Police riot control

also, an encore presentation of the Megillah at 12:00am

This will be best $4 you will ever spend.

The following Saturday Night, March 26th, 9:00pm
Kfar does it again. We have a big-time rock show at the Subterranean, 2011 North Avenue in Chicago...
Hard Rockin Hamentashen
Music starts at 9:00.
I'm going to be playing with the Chicago version of Heedoosh (formerly known as "Chiddush," an offshoot of Ra'ashan... I'll explain it another time). Next act is Ari Ben Moses, a Chicago Jewish-rock-reggae act that I've been meaning to see for a while. The main act is Jewish rock legend, Moshe Skier, performing with his hard-rock power trio, the Moshe Skier Band.


Comments:
I like that 12am show the best. I'm gonna stick around for it for sure.
 

Post a Comment