<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Wednesday, March 09, 2005 ] -
 
Great show, unlistenable bootleg
I think the bootlegging thing is relatively new to some Jewish fans of Matisyahu. I just downloaded the worst bootleg ever. The recording is pretty decent, and the energy sounded really amazing. However...
  1. He recorded it with a tape recorder with a built-in mic. Though the sound is decent, it's entirely useless to keep a low-fidelity show in a lossless format as opposed to something smaller and more universal like MP3.
  2. He sings along. Very badly.
  3. He shrieks requests.
  4. "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Unlistenable. Dammit. Save your bandwidth. Don't download the 2005-01-24 show @ the Grog Shop in Cleveland.


Comments:
Was he also eating loud crunchy popcorn during the show?

Hey HEY Hey
 

This guy would interfere if you were trying to listen to other people's ringtones. I'll post some choice audio samples.
 

I imagine it's pretty hard for most people to sing along with Matisyahu and sound good...
 

You guys totally missed my "What's Happenin" reference.

Dooby Brothers: Rerun..we thought you were our FRIEND."
 

Shoot. I should have had that.

"Which Doobie, you be?"
 

Post a Comment