<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Thursday, December 23, 2004 ] -
 
Knishmas

Saturday night is the big show--Knishmas. It'll be our biggest show, yet. Just like our last show, but bigger... Please visit Kfar's website to get info and pre-order tickets. The show is mentioned a couple times in the Reader, so it's possible that the place will be swamped.

It's an especially big show for me, because I'm in two of the bands.

It's at HotHouse, 31 E. Balbo in Chicago. (If you are away from this page and want to look at their website without my link, please remember that the web address is http://HotHouse.net. HotHouse.com is something entirely different, and I would advise most people to stay away.)

HotHouse is a classy/artsy bar, so it's only open to ages 21 and over. Admission is $20 at the door.

Tentative Schedule:


Comments:
Post a Comment