<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Wednesday, December 08, 2004 ] -
 
It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
YUTopia has a great, detailed analysis of the Protocols phenomenon.

As for my opinion, it was an amazing concept and it was carried out very well. The j-blogosphere would not exist as we know it, without Protocols.

From my point of view, Protocols jumped the shark (became irrelevant) when SIW got hired at the Forward and all but abandoned his project. The blog descended into anarchy as a troll was appointed guest-blogger and never left. The few relevant posts were vastly outnumbered by random quotes of other blogs, highlighted merely for the purpose of being controversial. By the very end, Protocols had degenerated into another mouthpiece for an organization that specializes in defaming Jewish public figures, but with the added bonus of a comment area to facilitate rumor-mongering.

Thank you, Protocols, for coming. But most of all, thank you for leaving.


Comments:
Velvel

I couldn't have said it better. Troll. I like that.
 

Post a Comment