<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Thursday, October 28, 2004 ] -
 
My first NY gig
I'll be playing in Lawrence, NY on Saturday night with Yaniv. We are opening for Chaim Dovid.
Aish Kodesh invites you to a special evening of music with Chaim Dovid on Motsai Shabbos, October 30th at the Young Israel of Lawrence Cedarhurst, Spuce Street and Broadway in Lawrence.

The evening will also feature Nochie Krohn as well as the New York debut of a great new group from Chicago, “Chiddush”.

The evening will begin at 9 p.m. No alchohol permitted! Separate Seating. Admission at the door is $20, $15 for students.

We look forward to seeing you there.




Comments:
Conragulations
 

Baruch haba. I'll try to come see you if I can get back from NYC in time, bl"n.

-Mike Wagner (White Shabbos)
 

Not sure if it qualifies asa Chiddush gig w/o Yahav, but Hatzlacha anyways!
 

Mazel Tov! break a leg!
 

Post a Comment