<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Wednesday, August 11, 2004 ] -
 
Boring Moving Details
Please allow me to get very local for a moment, in this global forum.

My wife and I are moving into our first condo. The closing of our condo took less than two months after we had our first conversation about moving. I did very little to facilitate this enormous financial, pain-in-the-butt, transaction. It was all my wife, and she did a great job.

We are very psyched about our new digs. More details to come: kitchen mural, porch, condo-board, etc.




Our move from the hip Chicago neighborhood to the Chicago shtetl will be complete at the end of our current lease, August 31. The movers are moving on August 22.

Our old phone number will be disconnected on August 20, and the new one will be connected on August 23. The new number is 664,926 less than our old one. It's already on the Do Not Call Registry, so no direct marketing, please.

I'm a big nerd.