<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Monday, August 02, 2004 ] -
 
Best Plectrums Ever
Plectrum.

Graphite picks with skateboard-grip stickers on each side. The graphite pick is about $1. The grip stickers are about 10 or 15 cents, each. Each of these are sold seperately, and I was the one that figured out this particular combination. If you don't lose this pick, it will easily last longer than four nylon picks.

The graphite is very rigid so it doesn't bend or wear down. The graphite is also extremely smooth so the pick slides right off the strings and won't be as likely to break them. The grips won't slide around on your fingers.

Call your guitar store first, not everyone carries these items. If you're in Chicago, I'll save you the trouble of looking. Guitar Center doesn't have them. I got mine at:
Flatts & Sharpe Music Co.
6749 N Sheridan Rd
Chicago, IL 60626-4406