<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Wednesday, June 02, 2004 ] -
 
Artist as Critic
This blog is, essentially, a personal blog. I write posts that may resemble musical promotions, music reviews and news articles. It's because I'm very interested in music.

It's really great that lately, this blog has been getting me access to music I wouldn't have been able to get before. I get recommendations, secret music links, and demos.

I am in the Jewish music industry. I have friends in the Jewish music industry and the other music industry. I am on friendly and working-terms with many more.

I really enjoy listening to and watching Jewish music. And I also like to comment on it. I'll recommend some things and not others. I may criticize things, too. I hope not to trash anybody's art too badly and I'll try to stay on fair ground. I will try to be constructive in my criticism despite my wanting to be a passionate consumer and consumer advocate.

Don't forget, this is a personal blog, and I'm just a person.