<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Tuesday, May 25, 2004 ] -
 
Matisyahu web samples?
I've heard a lot about this guy, Matisyahu, the Reggae Hassid. He's supposed to be amazing in concert. I would love to hear what this guy sounds like and he hasn't released an album, yet (as far as I know).

Does anyone know where I can download any kind of sample mp3s or bootlegs? Does anyone have any bootlegs to post/send? I would love to hear a show.

If you have any information, please leave a comment or e-mail me at velvel[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks!

UPDATE (6/3/04): I have gotten a few responses via e-mail, and unfortunately, as of this time, there are no samples available to the general public.


Comments:
Hey Velvel,
Matisyahu will be guesting with the Piamenta's @ Mexicali Blues Cafe in Teaneck NJ on 6/10. Hopefully a recording of the show will be made available so you can check him out. He's real good.

By the way have you mentioned the "Hasidic Hendrix meets the Allman Brother" show taking place on 6/16 in NYC, @ Crash Mansion?
Yosi Piamenta, Oteil Burbridge (Allman Bothers Bass), and Asaf Shor. Playing that night as the Heavenly Jams Band. Should be a great show.
 

Thanks, dude.

I'll keep my ear to the ground for the bootlegs. If you see them, let me know.

Enjoy the shows!.
 

Post a Comment