<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Friday, March 05, 2004 ] -
 
Sue ruined another episode of Survivor
Note: For Survivor fans only.
I never liked Sue. She was simple minded, rude and most importantly, annoying to watch. She got herself all worked up over something stupid, and she ruined this week's episode by quitting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's out. I just wish they wouldn't have wasted an entire episode with Sue's personal drama. Screw you, Sue. You made everyone else, on both tribes, very happy. But this week's episode was pointless.

Update: I hate Sue even more. After all the bitching, she didn't even sue anybody. Thanks for throwing a hissy-fit in the middle of prime time. I hope you regretted your decision as much as we all did.


Comments:
Post a Comment