<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Friday, February 27, 2004 ] -
 
Welcome Crims0n R00m S0luti0n Seekers
There has been quite a run the last couple days to this blog. First of all, I would like to thank the Hassidic Musician for the kind quote and link. I have seen on the ol' sitemeter that there has been an increase in traffic, especially from his blog.

At the same time, there has been a huge (relative to this blog's normal traffic) number of people who have found this place through their search for "crims0n r00m s0lution." I welcome those Googlers and commend them on their effort to cheat at the game so they can get back to their real lives.

Note: I have altered the spelling of "Crims0n Room" to prevent people from coming to this post who are just looking for the solution. Instalanches are cool.


Comments:
Post a Comment