<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Tuesday, February 10, 2004 ] -
 
Psyched
I talked to the Singing Sensation! and Adam and Ra'ashan is almost for sure "on" for opening for Rabbinical School Dropouts at the HotHouse for Shushan Purim (Sunday night). Purim proper (Saturday night) is also huge. I am playing with Ra'ashan, which is opening for ev├źn sh'siyah at the Evanston Chabad House. So that is a big weekend that I'm pyched for. I love playing the Chabad House. I love Ra'ashan. I love E"S. I love the RSD. And I love playing the HotHouse.

And let's not forget, on Purim, my wife will drive my friends and I around in a rented van to go se'udah hopping. You know I'm psyched for Purim. (We'll miss you Yaakov!)

Three gigs on Purim, not bad.

The key phrase for this Purim will be "pace yourself."

Drink the liquor, you'll get shikur. I'll do it quicker!


Comments:
Post a Comment