<$BlogRSDURL$>


I am a Yid. I like to rock. Veitur!

- [ Friday, February 06, 2004 ] -
 
Also Playing on Feb 7
There are quite a few musical things going on that night.

My good buddy, Heyden, is leading a T"u BiShvat night of song at my favorite "Orthodox" shul in Lakeview at 9:00pm.

The Moshav Band is making a rare Chicago appearance. They are playing an unadvertised, private event for high-schoolers. I wish it could be different, but I'll get into the local politics that bug me another time.

Last, and definitely not least, the Moshe Skier Band is driving in from Milwaukee on Saturday night to make his Chicago debut with his band (right after mine gets off the stage) at the YIWRPMMM. Moshe Skier is a veteran Jewish rocker with unbelievable chops. I'm pretty psyched to see him.


Comments:
Post a Comment